Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not So Bad Yet

My appointment time with AT&T was for 8-12 and the tech guy was here at 9am. So, my phone has been switched over already and since my DSL is self install I have not gotten my gateway yet. It is on the UPS truck for delivery today. So I am waiting now on UPS. The DSL signal is strong and up and running, so I know I don’t have to worry about that. The tech tested it before he left this morning and said it was just fine.

My gateway is on a rebate, it will eventually be free. Which is good. I guess I also qualified for a rebate card as well when I set up service on line. The person I talked to said $100 but online it said $200. I don’t know which it is, but I will be finding out soon. So, between the rebate of the gateway and the promotion cards, it could be like $260-$360 extra.

I am amazed by how quickly the AT&T tech showed up, I honestly was not expecting him until like 11:30am. I forgot that AT&T actually does know about customer service, at least on this side of the business. I spoke to the tech about the reasons why I was switching and he told me that he has heard them from others here in the building. So far, I am happy now if I would only get my gateway soon, I would be ecstatic!! Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....