Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pain, Pain Go Away…

For the last couple of days I have had a migraine and it does not seem to want to go away. I thought it had faded enough earlier, but I was wrong because it is back with a vengeance. Ugh. As much as I hate these, I had to admit that I somehow hurt my right shoulder. So it is a double whammy as it were. Yay.

The good news is that the A/C is working wonderfully well and it is once again cool in the house. In case you missed it, my A/C died on Saturday, but I have to commend the Lincoln Towers maintenance staff because they were here quickly and attempted to fix it the first time. When he came back he replaced the unit. No questions asked. I am very grateful.

On next Tuesday, my phone and internet will be switched from Comcast to AT&T and to say that I am happy would be a great understatement. I have had nothing but issues with the wireless connection with Comcast and they did finally come on Saturday to switch out the gateway that kept resetting it self randomly.

I am hoping that I won’t have many problems after the switch and I am actually anticipating none. In the long run, it will be better because we will be paying less. Well, I think that I will go relax and try to get rid of this headache. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....