Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursday. As usual you can play along in the comments or do an entry of your own..

  1. I am thankful for school, although if you heard me cursing my statistics homework you would not know it!
  2. I am thankful for my friends, because they will come to my house and cut my cat’s nails because I am too chickenshit to do it.
  3. I am thankful for the weather lately! It has been cool and beautiful, well, except for the rain and that is beautiful in it’s own way.
  4. I am thankful for the fans in my bedroom, because we live on the 8th floor and hot air rises, sometimes it is not as cool as it should be.
  5. I am thankful for all my readers, because you guys read all this crazy shit I write. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....