Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today and Dinner Last Night

Normally I would be doing a post for 9/11, however, today I have spent the day remembering the one special person I lost on 9/11. I spoke with his mom and sister today. When I lived in Florida they would come over and we would spend the day together, but since I moved to Michigan we talk on this day.

He was very special to me. So, today was dedicated to him.

Last night we went to dinner at Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp. That is the only time we go to Red Lobster every year. I have to say that the shrimp was amazing. All the kids they have this year I totally loved. We will most likely go back a couple of more times.

2 comments:

  1. I love Red Lobster's endless shrimp. I am planning to go next Saturday for my birthday I do believe...but there is so much I want to do next weekend...not sure what all I can fit in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Red Lobster. Rarely go though. Too far away from Hooterville and the DH and DD doesnt really like seafood.. but since my birthday is right around the corner, I feel a road trip coming on

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....