Friday, September 3, 2010

First Whole Day In Our New Place

Last night was a rough night. It is hard to sleep in a new place. There are new noises to get used to and new lay outs to get used to. All in all, I am happy to be here. We have 90% of all the stuff that we need.

I knew that the whole Comcast thing went way too smoothly. Of course there have been small issues, as there always is when new technology is set up. That is not the issue. The issue was and still is that I was very clear about the channels I needed and wanted and the dingbat I dealt with did not do what I wanted. Ugh. So now, I think that I got it all fixed today.

I do not have the space I thought I would for a table and chairs, so I have to look at bistro tables with chairs. Not what I wanted, but it will be a table and chairs. I just had a great idea too. LOL. Funny how that works sometimes. The kitty is a happy camper today because she has a window to look out of and a new kitty condo thing that was given to us for her. She totally loves it!

I will take pictures in the next couple of days when I get some more of the boxes gone. I like it. It is nice to have a kitchen again. Well, I am gonna go. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....