Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesdays Ramblings

Sunday was my first statistics seminar and I have to say that my teacher makes it sound so easy to pass her class. It may turn out to be that easy, but sometimes a lot of work goes into making things look easy. Last night was the first seminar in child psych.

As much as I like the seminars, I hate the first ones of the class because everyone is intent on talking and chatting and the instructor has to go over and over the same thing. It is kind of annoying! Today is the final day in week 1 of both of my classes. Seems like this week has dragged on forever!

Tomorrow week 2 starts and I have already begun the statistics reading for week 2. As long as I stay ahead or even with this class I should be okay. I do not want to fall behind that is for sure! At least I get to use Excel to help me with it as well.

I am kind of tired this morning because yesterday I did not sleep well at all. I am not sure why. Oh wait, it was because Doug kept tossing and turning. Ugh. I hate that. Hopefully today will be much better!

Tonight is dinner at Trina’s as usual. I am really looking forward to that! Tonight is also NCIS and NCIS LA. I love both of those shows! I recently watched Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief, which was pretty good. I also saw The Stranger, which was pretty good too. I still have Iron Man to watch because Iron Man 2 comes out today on DVD. I have it on my Netflix. I can’t wait!

Well, I think I am going to go. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. i loves me some stats!

    good luck with your new classes.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....