Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Ramblings

I had stumbled upon a couple of gift cards from Bath and Body Works the other day as I was going through some of the boxes. I checked to see if they had money on them and to my surprise they did! I had like $23 between the two.

So, I needed some bubble bath because I now have a bath tub. That is what I used them for. They were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale, so I got two bubble bath in my favorite scent and a shower gel as well. What I need is the perfume in my favorite scent, which is warm vanilla sugar. It was like $25 I think, maybe for my birthday. I have had one bottle for a couple of years because it is so concentrated that you do not need much. Maybe 1-2 sprays and that is it.

I got those yesterday and this morning I had a bath. I am a happy camper now. Although I am having serious issues with statistics. Not the whole subject, but rather a small part. Finding the population variance. No matter how I try, I get that part of the problem wrong. I went to the online tutor yesterday and she showed me how to do it step by step. My brain is still not accepting it yet. Also, who ever decided that we needed to use Greek letters with math, yeah wonderful idea. (insert sarcasm here). I get so confused with those!

Somebody remind me why I had to pick the degree path that had the wacked out math and not the degree path with the business math class???? Seriously. I am determined to pass this class though. It will take a lot of work and I am up for the challenge, but I am not sleeping well again. Which sucks.

Yesterday was really bad. I was up like 45 minutes after we went to bed. I am not sure exactly what woke me up, but I was awake. Maybe for the best, the maintaince people here came by to switch out the light bulbs for the compact ones with DTE ( electric company for my non Michigan readers) When we got the thing on the door about this we went to the office to tell them that they were already here when we moved in. So they did not have to come to our apartment. They came anyway and I am thinking it was a good thing I was awake, because the guy had all the keys to the apartments to do this. Um, yeah, I tend to sleep in very little. It would have really freaked me out to hear this guy moving about when I was asleep.

I think that this is it for now. Back to math! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....