Sunday, October 2, 2011

An Unexpected Question

Today at church, I got an unexpected question asked of me. I have been going to this church for a bit, more than a handful of times. This morning while waiting for the services to start, I was chatting with Pastor Jeff. He asked me if I wanted to take a new member class at the church. Honestly, I had not really thought about becoming a member of the church, but I said yes and asked when it was.

Apparently they had just finished one the week before and they normally wait until they have several people wanting to take this class before they begin another, which makes total sense to me. So, he will let me know when it will be.

This class is only one Sunday, they meet before service and after the service as well. I am really surprised by his invitation for sure!! I am looking forward to it. Services today were great. I had asked God for help on dealing with a situation that has arisen in my life in the last couple of days and I don’t know how to deal with it. So, I asked. Now I am waiting for my answer.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....