Friday, October 28, 2011

It Has Been A While

I just realized that it has been a while since I last wrote here. I got caught up in school and some days there just is not time enough in the day to get here too. Speaking of school, it is going very well and I have a 100% in my class currently. Which makes me really happy. It seems that October has flown by and November is right on the horizon.

The weather has been great lately and nice and cool. Which makes me happy. The windows are open and there is a nice breeze coming in. The table is finished with the chairs and it is really nice! For now, I like it where it is and will most likely stay there. I am trying to train myself to eat at the table now, but I have not done so everyday for 6 years. I am pretty good at eating dinner at the table though.

I know that sounds strange. Well.. I have to run, school work to do. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work, Tawnya! And don't worry about focusing on school. We'll be here. :-)

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....