Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moving Day

Not out of the apartment or anything, but we moved the computer desk to make room for the table and chairs we got last February. I am pretty sure that there is another entry some place in this blog about it. Finally decided to move the computer desk to another area, Home Depot is supposed to put the table and chairs together tomorrow. After he gets it together and I get stuff set up, I will take pictures to show you.

Tomorrow is my birthday and my new phone will be here tomorrow as well. Yay! I got full point for the first week in class, which makes me happy. I am tired to day as it has been rainy and cold all day long. So, I am going to go snuggle under my blanket and watch TV for a while.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....