Saturday, October 16, 2010

Anniversary and Birthday

Tonight Doug and I are celebrating our five (5) year anniversary of being together. It has not always been easy being here ( that is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!). I have also been in Michigan for five years as well. He is taking me back to Ruth Chris tonight for dinner and I am really looking forward to it! Our anniversary is actually on Monday, but since our weekday schedule will not allow for this kind of night out, we are doing it tonight instead. I don’t really care anyway.

My birthday is two days after our anniversary (Wednesday the 20th). I will be 36. I am still not sure how I feel about this, but since it will happen even if I am not happy about it, I might as well accept it. It has been rough getting here really.

School is okay, I guess. There are some things going on that I can not write about yet there. Mainly because if I think about them too much I get really pissed off. I have a plan B in the works so we will see. Right now I have an 85% in my statistics class, so I am thrilled! Well, I am going to get going. Got some stuff to do today… Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!! and the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary and happy birthday! sorry i havent been around or blogging. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....