Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I had to be at Friend of the Court (child support) at 9:30am. Since Doug had to work inventory and had to be at work early, I just stayed up. He got home about 5am and I took a small nap.

I hate going to FOC. So, I went and spoke to my referee, who was surprised that I was called in because I have been making payments every month like I am supposed to. She told me it was Florida’s fault after looking at the file closer. Before this, I got paperwork in the mail to modify the child support down. Which I have filled out and now have to make an appointment with Rita.

When I got the paperwork I called her to find out what was going on. She told me and so I need to make an appointment to see her. This is a great thing. I was so exhausted yesterday. Well, I think that is about it. My Wii is calling…. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. you know that i know that deal!! it is such a relief when you do get things drew to a close with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....