Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day is usually a bitter sweet day for me and this one is no exception. Doug took me to brunch at O’Mara’s and it was so good! The food was amazing including the beef tips. He also got me a card and is getting me dinner.

It has been a nice quiet day and I have enjoyed it, but here is the bitter part. I have not heard from my kids all day. No phone call, no card, no email, nothing. Now I know that they know it is Mother’s Day because I am sure that they got the Grandmothers’ something. At least a card.

I am thinking that this is John’s doing, but if I ask he will say that the kids chose to not call, etc. If I ask the kids they will blame John, so it is a no win situation because if I confront John he will possibly cut me off from them. But I suffer if I don’t say anything.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. glad doug took you out, but sorry your kids didnt call or anything :( i accually had a good day, got flowers and my son made me some nice stuff. have a good week

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....