Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

remembrance_profile_photoToday is Memorial Day. It is a day to remember those who have given all that they had for our country. Most of the people who read my blog know that I am a big fan of our military men and women. I adopt soldiers who will be deployed and I am a member of several military charities as well.

So, on this day of remembrance I am remembering those who have given all they possibly could for me and my freedom. There is supposed to be a National moment of silence today at 3 pm. I will definitely be participating in this. One year I will make it to Arlington for this day. It is a goal.

So, what I am asking is that no matter what you are doing today at 3pm, please take a moment to remember these brave heroes. Enjoy your parties, BBQs and get together, but please remember what this day is about. Thank you.

Kiss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....