Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday.

Yesterday I suffered a major migraine all day. Ugh. The day started out with so much promise and went down hill from there. This morning I am feeling better I did my discussion question for class this morning. Later I will work on the project.

You know what they say about the best laid plans, right? It seems that happens to me when I make plans. Oh well, not going to really dwell on it much. I should know better. LOL.

This morning I had about 6 emails from my ex yesterday. Ugh. He gets kind of upset if I don’t answer quickly. So this morning I read them all and sent him an email explaining that I was not online a lot yesterday because I had a migraine.

He understands because I have had them while we were together and he has actually seen them come on. Normally he is cool when I tell him I had a headache like that. I was so out of it, I fell asleep in my recliner. Doug woke me up at like 9:30pm. I actually thought that I had gotten up and went to bed, but I had not. Oops. I went to bed and went right back to sleep.

Although I woke up and I thought I might have been living in Alaska in the winter time. Doug turned the AC on the other day because it was humid and like 80. Apparently he turned it on and set it to freakin cold! I do have to remember that it is 10-15 degrees cooler in the basement where I am, but still. I have a t shirt, sweat shirt, sweat pants, and wool socks on right now! I would not be surprised if it snowed in here. Okay maybe that is a bit much but you get what I mean. I need to go because I have some other stuff to do. Ciao!

Kiss

2 comments:

  1. I suffer from migraines too so i TOTALLY sympathize and know you prob have a headache from it still today! BEST WISHES for a VERY speedy recovery!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh migranes suck! i hope you have a good week. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....