Friday, May 27, 2011

What Is Going On With Me

On Monday a very BIG issue with school came up and I am now in the process of appealing it. I was told that it would take about 2-4 weeks for the process and when finished I could either go back to class or I would have to wait a whole year to reapply at that school. Yes, it is that bad…

The issue that is going on is because I had to close out some credits from another school that I know I most likely never see again and to me it was not a big deal only like 12 credits or so. So in the scheme of things not a major deal. But doing so put me in jeopardy that I did know about, but did not think I was anywhere close to. I was wrong.

When this process is over and done with and I know for certain what my fate will be, I will talk about it. For now, I am asking for prayers and good vibes to be sent because they received my appeal and are now processing it to go before the committee. I am pretty sure I have a good chance to go back to class, it’s the waiting that is killing me. I am trying to use my new found time for good things, like reading the books I want and blogging.

Thank you to all of those who have sent me good thoughts already. Please don’t forget to follow my new-old cooking blog. It is in the sidebar. It is the old blog, but with a new name and look. Thank you!! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....