Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Night Musing

I am kind of glad that I have not had the itch to write in the last 24 hours because low and behold, Blogger was down for something like 20 hours of the last 24. Sadly, this is not a random occurrence, it seems to me that Blogger has more problems since they started trying to upgrade everything. Don’t get me wrong, I love the new features, but I would like them more if Blogger worked when I wanted to use them. Oh well, such is life with technology.

Statistics has started and it is okay so far I guess. I have had a low level headache all day long and not really sure why exactly. The Wings are out of the playoffs and while I am thrilled at the kind of hockey they showed us in the end, I do have to admit I am bummed out.

The Tigers are doing well again and that helps some, but I mourn the hockey season because to me, hockey means cooler weather and all. Speaking of the weather, sheesh, can someone please kick Mother Nature and get her into the right season?!? The 30-40 degree temperature changes are the reason I am having all these headaches. Ugh.

Well, I think this is it for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Tawnya. Your body will adjust to the weather, and to Statistics!

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....