Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Intentions and All That Jazz..

They say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, now I am not exactly sure who ‘they’ are, but I have heard that saying for most of my life. Usually when something does not get done that was supposed to be done and you had every intention on doing it but shit got out of hand and something had to slide and it was that.

Having said all that shit, I will admit that I was hoping to have my newest book review up here by now. It is not. Mainly because I have yet to actually finish reading the book. I am on chapter 10 and I am having a difficult time finishing it. :: Sigh:: I usually don’t have this issue with books, but I am just not into this one. I am going to take a few more days and see if I can finish it off or not. Either way I will post the review here.

This Sunday is Mother’s day, DO NOT FORGET MOM. Unless you are like me. LOL. Well since my mom and I don’t talk anymore, it is cool. Trust me it is for the best too! Well, I need to run. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....