Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday’s Wishes

Hi everyone!! Okay, it has been a long time since I did a Wednesday’s Wishes, so I thought it was time to start again. As always, you can play along in the comments or in an entry of your own.

  1. I wish that I had not fallen Monday morning. Since I can not change that, well, I need to move forward. I am okay, still sore a little bit, mostly my knee, shoulder, and back.
  2. I wish that the weather would be more stable here. I can’t really control this either, it actually has been causing most of my headaches and I am tired of it.
  3. I wish my friend Tom would get better soon. He is really sick and miserable. He is still working both jobs, so I am praying for him.
  4. I wish I knew where my Netflix movies I got yesterday are. I know they are here in the house, but exactly where I have no idea because I was not the one who brought them in the house.
  5. I wish that you all would have a great rest of the week! I am trying to get caught up on everyone’s blog. It is process because I have school going on too.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I wish it would stop snowing and being so damn cold.

    2. I wish that I didn't still live with my MIL.

    3. I wish I didn't live in Minnesota!


    Missed you too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....