Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! Welcome to Thankful Thursday! As usual you can play along in the comments or in an entry of your own.

  1. I am thankful for friends who think I have sad taste in music, because when I ask them if they have one song I found I liked, they send me three (3) CDs of music. Thanks!
  2. I am thankful for my friends who care and worry about me. Thank you
  3. I am thankful for school, because it keeps me busy and out of trouble mostly
  4. I am thankful that I did not hurt myself more than I did when I fell Monday morning.
  5. I am thankful that today is Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Good thanksful message..I got to get back in here myself. Too much time on FB> Glad that you like school. Keep your mind busy, especially in the winter months.
    Take care.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....