Hi everyone! It is time for Wednesday Wishes again. I know it has been a while since I have done this, so as usual, if you want to play along you can in the comments or in an entry of your own!
- I wish that I did not have to go to the FOC today, but seeing as how my child support might be lowered, it is worth it.
- I wish all my veteran friends out there, especially those who are serving right now and are not home a very happy Veteran’s day and I am thinking of you all!! Thank you for your selfless service!
- I wish that we could all be home safe and with our families this Thanksgiving.
- I wish Doug a very happy birthday ( it is tomorrow)
- I wish my friends a very happy rest of the week!