Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trip & Other Surprises

Well let me begin by saying that my trip to Georgia was amazing and so much fun! So much that I did not really want to come back home. Sigh. But I did get on the plane and came home. I am having trouble getting back into the swing of things with school and all. I was in Georgia for 8 days. I wish I had stayed. But you know me, I had things here that I had to come back to and take care of.

On the the surprise of the last couple of weeks. I got a call a few nights ago from a friend of mine. My ex-husband who was abusive to me, is dead. I am still trying to deal with that news and how I feel about that. It has been harder than I expected because I feel sadness, yeah I know he was abusive, but at one point I did love this man and it makes me sad that he is dead.

I actually forgave him for what he did and I let it go. Seems kind of interesting that after I did that, I learned of his death. Right now, I am stressed out and my PTSD is not doing me any favors. It is hard for me to concentrate and get things finished right now and that is also including school. I need to go for now, but I will be back soon. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is deep! I have not seen you around... guess with "Insanity" going private and all without me :0( , still it is good to hear from you.

    While I have never wished anything on my starter wife, and with it being more likely that my number gets called first, I can imagine how strange a feeling this must be for you... quite a mix.

    Be cool in school!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....